In our first video blog post, Lisa Fajgenbaum, Private Risk Advisor with USI Insurance Services, joins me to address a number of common questions I get asked when considering property and casualty (P & C) insurance.
Lisa has helped a number of families I serve over the years as they outgrow the everyday insurance providers and recently provided a thorough review of my own family’s P & C insurance coverage (which was incredibly helpful).
In this video, we discuss:
– Professional designations within the P & C insurance industry.
– What families should consider when choosing their auto and homeowner’s insurance.
– Commonly missed areas of risk that many families overlook as they accumulate assets.
– How to help determine an appropriate level of umbrella liability coverage.
– Considerations when choosing your deductibles.
– At what point do you “outgrow” the coverage everyday insurance carriers provide?
– How often should you review your P & C insurance policies?
– Best practices to follow in case you need to make future claims.
– Things to consider from a risk standpoint as we gather for the holiday season.
We hope you enjoy our conversation!
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of MF, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to other parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.
The information on this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, MF disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and suitability for a particular purpose. MF does not warrant that the information will be free from error. None of the information provided on this website is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement of any company, security, fund, or other securities or non-securities offering. The information should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments. Your use of the information is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall MF be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if MF or an MF authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Manuka Financial have any liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action for accessing this site. Information on this website should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized.