In the Media
Since launching our firm, Michael (Mike) Powers, a flat fee-only financial planner in Richmond, VA, has been fortunate enough to have been covered in the following media publications:
- CNBC – “4 tips for saving for retirement, according to a financial planner who helps people retire early”
- CNBC – “If you’re considering retiring early, this CFP has 4 important tips for you”
- Investment News
- The Values Based Mindset Experience podcast
- Choose FI podcast
- Sound Dollar – “What Should Your Retirement Age Be?”
- Sound Dollar – “5 Steps to Early Retirement”
- Sound Dollar – “It’s a Great Time to Buy I Bonds”
- CNN – “Here’s what to do if you have a loss on an investment”
- Sound Dollar – “9 Ways to Get Income in Retirement”
- Sound Dollar – “How to Make Money on Your Money”
- Reader’s Digest – “The Money Secrets of People Who Retire Early”
- Sara Grillo – “Here’s why flat fee financial advisors are about to take your clients…”
- Rob Berger – “A List of Low Cost Financial Advisors”
About the Author
Michael T. Powers, CPA, PFS, CFP® (Mike), is a flat fee-only financial planner based in Richmond, VA serving clients virtually nationwide.
Photo by AbsolutVision on Unsplash.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of MF, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to other parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.
The information on this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, MF disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and suitability for a particular purpose. MF does not warrant that the information will be free from error. None of the information provided on this website is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement of any company, security, fund, or other securities or non-securities offering. The information should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments. Your use of the information is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall MF be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if MF or an MF authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Manuka Financial have any liability to you for damages, losses, and causes of action for accessing this site. Information on this website should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized.